Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome to Faithful Fathers!!

I wanted to first welcome you to my blog. I have been wanting to put together a resource to connect fathers like myself to information out there to help with the challenges in raising children through the faith of Jesus Christ. One of the reasons I finally started to the blog today is that today was a very special day for me and my family. My wife and I had our two twin Girls dedicated to the Lord. There have definitely been some sobering moments in the past 10 months, but today was different. When I heard our pastor explain the responsibilities we have with these precious gifts from God, I knew this was the biggest responsibility I will ever have.

As I indicated previously, I wanted to put together a blog that shares my challenges, successes, failures and resources that have assisted me in raising my two girls. It is a very humbling job and I know that I can not do it alone. The more information that I can provide to other people, the better fathers we will become.

I will be posting about books I read, people I have conversations with, prayers that needed and other information that I feel could be of use and encouragement to other fathers who are engaged in the mission to be Faithful Fathers Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...