Thursday, December 15, 2011

"How to Accomplish More by Doing Less" Article

Do you work LONG hours? Read this article by Harvard Business Review to understand how you can accomplish more by doing less! Looking back on my IT Auditing career this article completely makes sense! I use to stare at my computer just zoned-out in the afternoon so desperately needed a "revitalizing" 15 minute break but I never took it...now I might as I return back to work!




"Two people of equal skill work in the same office. For the sake of comparison, let's say both arrive at work at 9 am each day, and leave at 7 pm. Bill works essentially without stopping, juggling tasks at his desk and running between meetings all day long. He even eats lunch at his desk. Sound familiar?"

Read More NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...