Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Year Ago...

One year ago tonight my life was forever changed in the best way possible. A year ago tonight my two little blessings from God arrived to my wife and I. There has been so many firsts in the past year I couldn't begin to list them all. The one that has been the most special to me is hearing my little girls say Dada. At first, it was just bable that I naturally took as them identifying me. But now, they say Dada and smile when they see me and that absolutely melts my heart. It's amazing how fast a year goes.


When I look at my little girls I think of all the things we will encounter together and the things I will need to teach them as a father. As someone who like to plan for the future and absorb as much information to assist in my fathering, I am constantly trying to make sure I enjoy the moment and appreciate the current time I spend with them and my wife. There are times we are sitting at home playing spending time as a family...just hanging out. I cherish those moments and there isn't anything in the I would rather be doing.


I want to be a good example for my family and be a role model for my girls. Everyday is a new adventure and putting my faith in Jesus has enabled me get through those adventures whether big or small, difficult or easy. I thank Him every day for the blessings in my life...a incredible wife, two amazing daughters and His grace.


Happy Birthday to my little ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...