Friday, March 9, 2012

Fully Loaded and Totally Equipped by Joel Osteen


“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well”(Psalm 139:14, NIV)

Did you know that when you compare yourself to others or wish you were like someone else, it’s like saying He just didn’t do a good job? It’s actually saying, “God, why did You make me subpar? Why did You make me less than?” Realize today, God didn’t make anyone inferior. He didn’t make any person second class. No, you are a masterpiece!

You are fully loaded and totally equipped for the race that’s been designed for you!Today, let your attitude be, “I may not look like someone else or have the job that someone else has. That’s okay. Nobody will ever be a better me. I’m anointed to be me. I’m equipped to be me!”

Remember, it’s easy to do what you are equipped to do. Don’t fall into the trap of trying to be like someone else. Accept who God made you to be and embrace the good things He has prepared for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...